Welcome! We are pleased to announce that Lycee International de Houston has chosen School Uniforms by Tommy Hilfiger as your uniform partner for the upcoming school year. We are excited about our partnership with your school community and look forward to serving your uniform needs. We have created a custom website for our school with one primary goal in mind – to make your shopping experience simple and stress-free. Please take a moment to read the instructions below.
- Go to www.globalschoolwear.com
- On the Find Your School page, please enter either your Partner School Code (LYCE04) or the name of your school – you may also search by school name and location. You will also be required to select your student’s grade, gender, and program type. This ensures only the approved items for that specific grade, gender, and program type are shown. NOTE – once you are in the shopping site, you can change these filters to shop for multiple students. Please note that for each product displayed, the website informs you whether the item is Required, Meets Requirement or is an Optional purchase as determined by your school’s administrative team.
- Required: You are required to purchase this particular item (you may have a choice of colors).
- Meets Requirement: Your school is offering a choice of product styles, but at least one is required (For example, you may be offered the choice between two approved styles of polo shirts).
- Optional: You are not required to purchase this particular item, but your school has approved the item.
- The website will also inform you which products require a school logo as well as those products for which a logo application is optional or not allowed as determined by your school’s administrative team. For further questions about your particular school’s dress code, please refer to your school’s uniform guidelines provided by the school.
- Once you have identified a product for purchase, select your color, size, logo, and quantity. After clicking “Add to Cart”, the items will be added to your shopping cart, and you will be prompted to either Continue Shopping or Checkout Now.
- If you have questions about sizing, click on the Fit & Size link. If you still have questions after using our Fit & Size Guide, please call the toll-free customer service number below; our customer service team will be happy to assist. You will then be ready to select the correct sizes with confidence.
- Upon placing your order, you will receive an email confirmation that your order has been received. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirming ship date and tracking information.
- Your order history will be stored in your account, and you can come back to the website anytime, 24/7, to place additional orders.