The Lycée International de Houston is pleased to offer bus service to and from campus through TMI Transportation, servicing families who live further south, east, north or west of our campus. All students are eligible to ride the bus, including our three-year-olds. Our older students take great pride in caring for and helping our younger students.
La Crèche/18 months and TPS/Prekindergarten 2 children are not eligible for bus transportation.
Pick-up & Drop-off Times
School begins at 7:50 a.m. Parents who wish to drop off their children themselves are welcome to LIH as early as 7:30. We provide free childcare during this time. After 7:50 a.m., parents must sign in their child at the reception desk.
Additionally, LIH offers three pick-up times after school: 3:15, 4:30, and 5:30. This allows parents to arrive at LIH at their convenience, yet prevents interruption of students’ after-school programming. Students who remain on campus after 3:15 will take part in our after-school study halls, childcare, and activities. Parents need to complete a Pick-Up Timings Form on My Backpack to notify LIH when they will be picking-up their child(ren).
Bus Transportation is now available at LIH!
Through our partnership with TMI Transportation, we are able to provide luxury bus transportation to students. We offer both group and door-to-door pickup service.
Pick up and drop off times will vary by location. For more information or to register for bus transportation, please contact School Life at SchoolLife@lihouston.org.
- La Crèche/18 months old and TPS/Prekindergarten 2 may not use the carpool lanes, parents must bring the child(ren) through reception. La Crèche/18 months old and TPS/Prekindergarten 2 children must be signed in and out of school.
- Carpool tags are given to your child on the first day of class. Your vehicle must display this tag on the dashboard at all times while on campus.
- Morning carpool starts at 7:30 am and ends at 7:50 a.m. Pick up times are at 3:15, 4:30 & 5:30 pm only.
- If arriving by car, parents must follow the carpool lane. Walk-in pickups are only permissible for special circumstances, with prior notification.
- Parents must notify School Life of any changes to pickup time prior to the date which the scheduled changes are expected to take effect.