Crime stoppers presentation
Crime Stoppers presentation
Ms. Jenna Fondren from “Crime Stoppers” Houston top non-profit organization dedicated to public safety, to come talk to our students about a variety of topics.
Crime Stopper Safe School Institute was on campus to present “Be Nice”. This presentation teaches students how to be inclusive and accept their peers and themselves while practicing and reinforcing the be nice action plan.
The full Program of the day:
- Session 1: Be Nice (PK3-KG) , Place: cafeteria, Time: 8:45-9:15
- Session 2: Be Nice +bullying prevention (1st-2nd grade), Place: cafeteria, Time: 9:30-10:00
- Session 3: Be Nice + Bullying prevention (3rd -5th grade), Place: cafeteria, Time: 10:20- 10:50
- Session 4: 6th-9th grade (Be nice + Bullying prevention), place library, Time: 1:20-2:00
- Session 5: 6th-9th grade (Cyber safety), place: library, Time: 2:00-2:30