Marketing and Social Media Developer
Lycée International de Houston is looking for an energetic and motivated qualified Marketing and Social Media Developer. The mission is to create visual concepts to communicate information, ideas, and events, that inspire, inform and captivate consumers according with the admission policy set by the school.
Only candidates with experience related to the position will be contacted. Successful candidates will have to undergo a background check.
Qualifications and Qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred no-limitative) in Graphic Design/Marketing or equivalent degree or related work experience.
- At least three years of experience in related areas
- High energy, creativity, and sense of innovation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Adobe, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects Fireworks, Dreamweaver, WordPress
- Fluent in English. French is a plus
The Marketing and Social Media Developer will be responsible for the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, school promotional items and any other marketing material, update and maintain the school website in aligning with the school branding. Marketer will be also responsible for the development and execution of the school marketing campaigns to boost its promotional efforts. Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Create and Update both digital and print layout flyers, panels, banners and any other advertising and informational material
- Manage and update content of the website with events, pictures, update information
- Update and maintain social media
- Assist in the elaboration of newsletter
- Negotiate with vendors marketing opportunities with emphasis on budget, quality and timeliness
- Work with video cameras, photo shooting and postproduction to record school events and maintaining inventory of photo work and artwork
- Coordinates trade show exhibits and any other school promoting event
- Performs other duties as assigned that support the school goals.
- Conducting customer and market search.
- Cover letter outlining your strengths, experience, educational and leadership philosophy.
- At least one professional references
- At least one recommendation letters
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $30,000.00 per year