Kindergarten and 1st Grade Teacher
Lycée International de Houston is Looking for energetic and motivated qualified Kindergarten and 1st
Grade Teacher for this school year 2021-2022.
Only candidates with experience related to the position and authorized to work in the United States
will be contacted. Successful candidates will have to undergo a background check.
• BA or equivalent
• Teaching Certificate
• Two years teaching experience.
• English native speaker (excellent skills in speaking, reading, writing, and listening comprehension)
· Teaching skills for multicultural school environment
· Ability to develop pa great learning environment, and positive relationships with students, parents and
· High level of energy, creativity and commitment
· Great classroom management skills
· Experienced with creating and implementing lesson plans according to school curriculum
· Willingness to collaborate in events, duties and other school activities like open houses, parents’
meetings, field trips, fairs, exhibitions, and festivals.
· Physically able to monitor student discipline and progress and meet other student needs as required
· Physically able to move about the room to perform formative assessments and adequately facilitate
small and large group instruction.
Standing for long periods of time. Frequent stooping, bending, pulling and pushing, relocating stacks of
textbooks, media equipment, desks, and other classroom equipment. The level of mobility required
depends upon the grade level of teaching assignment(s) and requirements thereof. Must maintain
emotional control under stress.
15950 Park Row Dr. Houston TX 77084. Tel:832-474-1013. email@example.com
1. Cover letter outlining your strengths, experience, educational and leadership philosophy.
3. At least one professional references
4. At least one recommendation letters
Job Type: Full-time 7:30am – 4:30pm
Payment: To be agreed
It is the policy of the School to assure equal employment opportunity in its personnel practices. This includes equal
treatment in its hiring selection, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, training, discipline and other
personnel practices and terms or conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, age, national origin, ethnic or religious beliefs, veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by
federal, state, or local law. Discrimination against any employee or applicant based on any of these conditions will
not be tolerated. This Policy governs all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, job assignment,
compensation, training, promotions, discipline, access to benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment