First Grade French Teacher
Lycée International de Houston is Looking for energetic and motivated qualified Full Time First Grade
French Teacher to start working immediately for this school year 2020-2021.
Only candidates with experience related to the position and authorized to work in the United States
will be contacted. Successful candidates will have to undergo a background check.
• BA or equivalent
• Teaching Certificate
• Two years teaching experience
• French native speaker (excellent French skills in speaking, reading, writing, and listening
· Teaching skills for multicultural school environment
· Ability to develop pa great learning environment, and positive relationships with students, parents and
· High level of energy, creativity and commitment
· Great classroom management skills
· Experienced with creating and implementing lesson plans according to school curriculum
· Willingness to collaborate in events, duties and other school activities like open houses, parents’
meetings, field trips, fairs, exhibitions, and festivals.
· Physically able to monitor student discipline and progress and meet other student needs as required
· Physically able to move about the room to perform formative assessments and adequately facilitate
small and large group instruction.
Standing for long periods of time. Frequent stooping, bending, pulling and pushing, relocating stacks of
textbooks, media equipment, desks, and other classroom equipment. The level of mobility required
depends upon the grade level of teaching assignment(s) and requirements thereof. Must maintain
emotional control under stress